Strokes and heart disease are the number one leading cause of death in all over the world, according to the study of American Heart and Stroke Association, the heart attack is a dangerous disease that can happen at any time without showing any warning symptoms and in most cases, it’s leading to the death.
Heart attack can occur in the result of
- Insufficient blood supply
- Due to blockage of a coronary artery
There are up to 700,000 people suffer from heart attacks each year, and up to 100,000 people from them cannot survive and go into the mouth of death. Although according to collected data it has revealed that a heart attack is a high number of cardiovascular disease in recent years, so there are a number of symptoms that an individual can experience before getting this dangerous attack and can save one’s life.
A heart attack happens due to sudden complete blockage of an artery that is responsible for blood supply to the area of your heart. A heart is a muscle and to keep this muscle healthy it needs a good blood supply.
As we get older the inner walls of arteries can be damaged and narrow due to the buildup of fatty materials, that’s called plaque. After damaging the area of plaque, blood cells and other parts of blood sticks to the damaged area and converts into blood clots. A heart attack occurs due to complete blockage of the flow of blood due to these blood clots and cause to reduce the blood flow to the heart muscle. And due to this patient experience chest pain.
Here we have 8 important signs that warn, you are near to become the patient of the heart attack.
- About a month ago, you will feel unusual weakness in your body, it can due to lack of blood flow and circulation. Due to the narrowing of arteries and muscle weakness are at the red flag. Its happen when heart attack at its premature stage.
- Dizziness is another symptom of heart attack that is occurring due to lack of blood flow. So it should not be taken lightly. The problem with proper circulation also affects the blood flow to the brain, which can lead to the uncomfortable dizzy spells.
- After getting dizziness the 3rd sign is cold sweats that indicate your body may be under duress. Without proper blood flow in your body may feel cold, clammy and generally unwell.
- If you are feeling pain in your body, such as arms, back, shoulders and chest pain. You should seek medical attention when you feel these symptoms as soon as possible. Chest pain and chest tightness are the most important symptoms to acknowledge in order to save a life-threatening heart attack.
- Many heart attack patients have also experienced flu or cold symptoms a month before to their illness. This is not bad indications of one’s health that should not be overlooked.
- Having an overall body weakness, constant fatigue is another important sign that your body is undergoing a lack of blood supply. In this case, your body will experience a problem of overexertion that indicates its working a lot harder to generate sufficient blood flow.
- Another key symptom to note that predicting a possible heart attack is the shortness of breath. As you know you are every muscle requires oxygen and adequate blood flow, your lungs also have same requirements. So when your heart is distressed, your lungs will automatically be affected and shows signs through a difficulty in breathing.
- There also many other vital signs that indicating the possibility of the heart attack are nausea, heartburn, indigestion and abdominal pain.