Calcium is the most potent mineral in our body. This mineral mostly exists in our bones and teeth. It also used for nerve health, muscle contraction, enzyme activity and cell formation.
We need some specific amount of calcium in our daily routine, and if we don’t get that amount of calcium then our body automatically pulls the calcium stored in our teeth and bones. And due to lack of calcium mineral, our bones become weak and the result will be in form of muscles weakness, bones pain, and many other problems.
So be sure to consuming plenty of calcium, especially if you are pregnant or having the little baby. So how you can get plenty of calcium in the very cheap way because the calcium tablets that are available in the market are so expensive and everybody cannot afford them. Here in this article, we will tell you the cheapest way of getting the calcium supplement for your daily use.
Did you know you are wasting the high amount of calcium daily by throwing in your dustbin? Yes, it is.
You are using eggs in your daily food. Did you know the eggshells contain pure calcium with no any other ingredients?
But we are wasting this high amount of calcium due to our lack of knowledge.
Eggshells contain 27 necessary microelements and they are mostly composed of calcium carbonate that’s structure is similar to our bones and teeth. According to research in human and animal, eggshell shows increased bone density, control the arthritic pain and stimulates cartilage growth.
Now here the question is that how we can use these eggshells as calcium powder. The ingredients that you would be needed.
carton of organic pastured chicken eggs
Try your best to get eggs from the farm of chickens whose don’t eat soy. Don’t hesitate to pay the extra amount for getting the good stuff, but it would be cheaper than calcium tablets. To know about good stuff here is the hint; thicker eggshell will have extra nutrients.
Other ingredients are
1 stock pot
1 coffee grinder
1 small Mason jar
How to Make
- Use eggs in your daily routine as you do. But instead of throwing the shell in the dustbin store them in a carton.
- When you have the store of dozen shells, rinse them well in water. Remove all whites except white membrane because it has extra nutrients.
- If you will remove the white membrane exist inner the eggshells then you don’t need any special storage for this calcium powder.
- Take a kettle filled with 6 glass of water and boil the eggshells in it.
- Carefully put the all eggshells into the water because it contains harmful pathogens.
- Now boil them for 10 minutes.
- Draw off the shells from the kettle.
- Put all the eggshells on a stainless steel baking sheet and let dry overnight. In the morning put these eggshells into an oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes until it’s completely dry.
- Now grand these eggshells into the grinder and run until these shells will be converting into granular form.
- Continue until all of the shells converts into powder form.
- Store this powder in a tightly sealed mason jar and put it away from the heat or moisture.
How to Use
1 teaspoon of eggshell powder contains 800 to 1000 mg of calcium. You can take it by mixing in the small amount of water. So take ¾ to 1 tablespoon with your daily meal. Don’t consume it more than 1 teaspoon in a day because it can irritate sensitive digestive system.
Share this important tip with your friends by your social media accounts as you can.